United Driving School
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be 15 and 9 months to start driving school, if you are not you will have to retake the classes.
- Driving School is valid for only two years. You will have to retake the full course if you don't finish within the two-year period.
- I understand in order to be certified that I will have to complete 30 hours in the classroom 12 hours of driving, 6 hours of observation and the 2 hour parent class.
- United Driving School has a zero tolerance toward any misbehavior to any other student or United Driving School personal, student’s enrollment will be terminated with no refund.
- Pre-payment fee for the road test in nonrefundable.
- There are no refunds once registration and other payments have been submitted.
- There is a 10% fee for double registration
- I am responsible for signing all the Mass Dot sign in sheet for the class room, I understand that I will not be getting credit for class if I do not. United Driving School will not certify me if my signature is not verified.
- If you miss a class, you may take it during the next cycle.
- Be prepared – bring a notebook and a pen to every class.
- You are not allowed to be late for class or dismissed early without a note from a parent or legal guardian.
- I understand that United Driving School is not responsible for me if I choose to leave their class room location during my class room break.
- I understand that not attending my registered classroom time (30 hours of class) and requesting to be placed in another class will result in a $300. rescheduling fee.
- I'm not allowed to do classroom time and drive on the same day
- I understand that I can be asked to leave or expelled for any miss behavior that may be performed by me the student during classroom time.
- I understand that I'm responsible for signing all in car sign in sheets and that my paperwork will not be sent to the Mass Dot until United Driving School has verified all required sheets for me to be certified.
- I will bring my active Learner's Permit to every driving lesson if I don’t and uds is not able to fill my time slot I will have to pay the $40 fee for every hour scheduled
- I understand that if I'm part of the uds payment plan that I'm to bring required payment to every lesson until my full balance is paid for!
- I will give United Driving School a 24-hour cancellation notice for any driving lesson, I understand that if I don't I will have to pay a fee of $40 for each hour scheduled.
- I will be bringing my glasses or contacts if I have a B restriction on my learner's permit and I understand that United Driving School will not be able to give me my lesson if I do not.
- At the end of my 12 hour of driving I will have to pay United Driving School a Mass Dot certificate fee for my certification.
- Students will be dropped off at the pickup location of the appointment
- I understand that the driving instructor can stop a driving lesson at any time if the students behavior in the car poses a danger both to the students and the instructor.
- I understand that I'm not allowed to drive on the same day that I'm taking the classroom time. I will be charged an extra $65 for each lesson schedule above the required 12 hours of driving
- I state that I will inform United Driving School before my driving lesson, if I have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive or is showing symptoms of Covid-19
- I understand that the weekend road tests are done at United Driving School location in Springfield and in Ludlow
- I state that I do not have a road test scheduled, Monday to Friday, at any of the Mass Registry of Motor Vehicle offices.
- I state that my learner’s permit is active and that there are no pending violations in Massachusetts or any other state.
- I will bring my glasses or have on my contacts if I have a B restriction on my learner's permit.
- I will not have my cell phone on during my road test.
- I understand that the registry has the right to cancel or change my road test from a Saturday to Sunday or to any other date. (leave this weekend available)
- I understand that the rental fee that I’m paying United Driving School for their sponsorship of my road test is non-refundable and non-transferable to a different date and it does not include in it my license fee.
- I understand that my road test appointment is only confirmed after I make my payment and have received a confirmation number from the united driving school office.
- I understand that on the day of my road test the examiner has the right to refuse my road test if he or she smells any alcohol, marijuana or tobacco on me.
- I understand that I'm responsible for the results of my road test, that the examiner is just an observe from the State of Massachusetts to see if I meet the requirement of the state to be a lawful and safe driver.
- I understand that if I'm under the age of 18 that I’ve had my learners permit for six months and 9 days before my requested weekend road test date.
- I state that I will inform United Driving School before my road test, if I have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive or is showing symptoms of Covid-19
*Dates and location are subject to change due to covid-19
Terms and conditions are subject to change.